Dolby Atmos Music Panner v 1.1 is Now Available!

We are pleased to announce the latest update to the Dolby Atmos Music Panner now available for free download as an AAX, AU and VST3 plug-in here.

Dolby Atmos Music Panner v1.1 includes new features, improvements, and fixes.

• The Dolby Atmos Music Panner plug-in is qualified for use with Dolby Atmos Renderer v3.4. and macOS Catalina

• You can edit and automate Dolby Atmos Music Panner plug-in parameters from a supported EuCon

control surface.

• Object (and Object pair) sections now includes a field where you can type in a valid input channel

number.

• There are new default object positions in the virtual room when inserting a panner plug-in:

• Mono panner: By default, the object is placed in the front center of the room (C position).
  • Stereo panner: By default, the first object is placed in the front left corner of the room, and the second

object in the front right corner of the room. The Linking selector is set to Mirror X.

• Round trip paths in the virtual room now display with an arrow on both ends of the path.

• Elevation shape options have been reordered to match the order of the options in automation playlists:

manual, wedge, sphere, curve.

Hi! 

My music panner does not connect to the Renderer. Although it finds the signal? Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this? 

Hi Gabriel.  Double-check if the renderer is running when you experience this.  The red status indicator is showing that it cannot find a renderer running at that hostname.  Another thing to try is setting it to 'localhost' which will always refer to the local machine.

1 person likes this

pls help there is no vst 3 plugin after i downloaded the panner after extracting the dmg file

Hi Hussain.  Can you look in the contents of the /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/ to see if the plug-in bundle is present?  It should be named Dolby Atmos Music Panner.vst3.

Also, what DAW are you using the panner with?

Thanks

1 person likes this

unfortunately im not using mac , im using windows 10 and ableton live 10 suite

theres no tutorial video in youtube fo how to install it on windows 10

Ah yes. Unfortunately at this time the Dolby Atmos Music Panner only supports macOS. 

Is the renderer software free? Or do you need to purchase it as part of a package?

I don't know how to get the renderer software.

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any way to unlink a stereo object. There are some panning options I can't achieve when the linking is on.

Thanks

Login to post a comment