We are pleased to announce the latest update to the Dolby Atmos Music Panner now available for free download as an AAX, AU and VST3 plug-in here.
Dolby Atmos Music Panner v1.1 includes new features, improvements, and fixes.
• The Dolby Atmos Music Panner plug-in is qualified for use with Dolby Atmos Renderer v3.4. and macOS Catalina
• You can edit and automate Dolby Atmos Music Panner plug-in parameters from a supported EuCon
• Object (and Object pair) sections now includes a field where you can type in a valid input channel
• There are new default object positions in the virtual room when inserting a panner plug-in:
object in the front right corner of the room. The Linking selector is set to Mirror X.
• Round trip paths in the virtual room now display with an arrow on both ends of the path.
• Elevation shape options have been reordered to match the order of the options in automation playlists:
manual, wedge, sphere, curve.
My music panner does not connect to the Renderer. Although it finds the signal? Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this?
Hi Gabriel. Double-check if the renderer is running when you experience this. The red status indicator is showing that it cannot find a renderer running at that hostname. Another thing to try is setting it to 'localhost' which will always refer to the local machine.
pls help there is no vst 3 plugin after i downloaded the panner after extracting the dmg file
Hi Hussain. Can you look in the contents of the /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/ to see if the plug-in bundle is present? It should be named Dolby Atmos Music Panner.vst3.
Also, what DAW are you using the panner with?
unfortunately im not using mac , im using windows 10 and ableton live 10 suite
theres no tutorial video in youtube fo how to install it on windows 10
Ah yes. Unfortunately at this time the Dolby Atmos Music Panner only supports macOS.
Is the renderer software free? Or do you need to purchase it as part of a package?
I don't know how to get the renderer software.
I was wondering if there is any way to unlink a stereo object. There are some panning options I can't achieve when the linking is on.