VR Player version 2.5 supports the following formats:
- MP4 video files that contain Dolby Digital (.ac3) or Dolby Digital Plus (.ec3) audio and an H. 264 video stream
Note: We recommend that you use .mp4 files where the audio and video tracks are the same length. Multiple-stream files can be opened only when the first stream contains Dolby Digital Plus.
- MP4 audio files that contain .ec3 audio stream
- Monoscopic 360 videos in equirectangular projection
- Stereoscopic 360 (top/bottom) videos in equirectangular projection
- Standard 2D videos and audio-only files
Note: When playing back audio-only files, an Audio Only image is visible.
- Resolution up to full HD (1920 × 1080)
Note: 4K resolution video and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) audio streams are not supported.