There are currently hundreds of millions of Dolby Atmos enabled playback devices in the market today,
including smartphones, AVRs, TVs, sound bars, and smart speakers (such as the Amazon Echo Studio).
Depending on the device, Dolby Atmos is supported via streaming or physical media.
Dolby Atmos Music:
• Is available through leading music services paired with compatible Dolby Atmos enabled devices.
For example, Tidal members with a HiFi subscription and a compatible Dolby Atmos enabled Android
smartphone can enjoy Dolby Atmos Music. Fans with an Amazon Music HD subscription and the Echo
Studio can enjoy Dolby Atmos Music with a simple command, such as, “Alexa, play best of Dolby Atmos.”
• Is available on Blu-Ray discs. You can listen to Dolby Atmos Music on your Dolby Atmos Blu-ray player
connected to a Dolby Atmos sound bar or home system.
• Can be found on major movie and TV streaming services (such as Netflix), which can be listened to on a
Dolby Atmos home system.
• Can be shared via live pay-TV broadcasts, which can be listened to on a Dolby Atmos home system.
• Can be experienced in cinemas and special event spaces.